Pages

Thursday 5 August 2010

Can Hypnotherapy Help Children?

Hi – This is my first blog for Fine Fettle Multi-healthcare – in fact my first blog ever! (There’s still life in this technophobe!). Just wanted to report on the workshop I attended on Saturday 31st July 2010. It was called ‘Working with Children’ and was run by Linda Hudson. Lynda is the author of Scripts and Strategies in Hypnotherapy with Children, and more recently More Scripts and Strategies in Hypnotherapy (adults) - both books I can highly recommend.

It was a small workshop which enabled us to have a lot of one to one attention and we all participated, putting forward questions and suggestions. The workshop lasted all day and we were kept well fed and watered throughout.

My reason for attending this workshop was to gain more information about working with children and to look at the different strategies used with children and those used with adults. I came away with this information and more! Listening to Lynda fired up my enthusiasm for hypnotherapy in general. I just wish I’d found hypnotherapy earlier in my career.

I will definitely be attending further workshops with Lynda.

Thanks for reading my first blog,

Sue Ford

Clinical Hypnotherapist at Fine Fettle Multi-healthcare

No comments:

Post a Comment